<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8506469948079442071?origin\x3dhttp://yourstruly-cally.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

♥ Cally

Monday, October 6, 2008 ♥
Drink, Drank, Drunk ♥ 4:06 PM

as ii said, ii had been partying and drinking quite a lot recently....

THURSDAY; 2 OCT 2008- DOUBLE O PARTYING

went to BROTHER EUG's HOUSE to slack tgt with HUI QI & BITCHY!
watched 4BIA & 1/4 of MAMA MIA at BROTHER's HOUSE!
MAMA MIA is like some retarded shows!
that LADY just cant stop ROLLING HERE & THERE!
the whole show is like WU TAI JU or smth.
like some musical stage performance or watsoever!
see her roll here roll there, jump here jump there quite stupid!
HAHAHA.
so we decided to change over to 4BIA (:
actually its not as scary as ii expected!
I WANNA WATCH MIRRORS NEXT!
hehehehe.
ii scared but ii still wanna watch!
use the cushion to cover my face!
LALALALA!

well anyways, its kinda last min that we decided to go DBL O in the night.
ii almost couldnt go cos ii was out till very late these days.
MARMIE & DADDY started to make some noise alr.
TI TI NIAM NIAM NIAM!
*TSK TSK*
nevertheless, ii managed to give some excuses to GO OUT LAR (:
ii chop chop when back to prepare myself and meet BITCHY, BRO EUG & SAM at the STATION!
WOAH! its darn RUSH for mii!
LOL.
headed to DBL O.

we ordered a JUG of VODKA REDBULL to play 5-10!
den TEQUILA POP!
& we realised its not enough to get us high.
so we went over to THE ARENA (:
they have free flow of SEX ON THE BEACH!!!!!!
oh well, ii dunnoe wats that drink that ii drank anyways.
they said its not SEX ON THE BEACH!
so?
mayb its SEX ON THE BED?
HAHAHAHA.
ii am KIDDING!
there is no such drinks as SEX ON THE BED LAR!
*DIRTY DIRTY*
tsk tsk.
anyways, back on track...
the drink was RED in colour!
ITS VERY SWEET & YUMMY THOUGH!
ME LIKEEEE!!!!!!
BUT ITS NOT ENOUGH TO MAKE MII HIGH AT ALL :(
MAYB I DIDNT DRINK ENOUGH OF IT?
HAHAHA.

WENT BACK TO DBL O...
ordered some drinks for BRO den we headed to the DANCE FLOOR!
surprising on THURSDAY NIGHT, DBL O is like quite CROWDED!
think cos ii havent been there on thursday or smth?
the songs are GOOD :)
GOT THE HAHAHAHA song!
the pussycat dolls- WHEN I GROW UP!
SUPERB! ME LIKE!
its super WARM INSIDE!
&&& quite alot of "KIAOs"!
HAHAHA.
but still, that night was quite enjoyable though ii wasn't HIGH at all...
:) :) :)

PEEKTURES TIME!

CHEERS.

US.
i have no idea why the pic is so blur!
BITCHY :)

SAM & BITCHY!

BROTHER & BITCHY!

BROTHER EUG!
SAM & BRO!
SAM (:
I HAVE NO IDEA WHY I LOOK SO GRUMPY!
MY FACE IS SO STONE FOR THE WHOLE NIGHT!

BROTHER EUG!
HEHEHE.



LOOKED LIKE SOME GHOSTY THING EH?








P.S- THANKS TO BITCHY FOR HELPING ME PAY SOME OF THE DRINKS (:

U KNOW I LOVE YOU!
NOT BECOS U PAY FOR MI!!!




TUESDAY; 30 SEPT 2008- BOAT QUAY (DOUBLE C PUB-ING)


actually, we were supposed to meet up for SUPPER!
MI, BITCHY, MISTRESS & BRO EUG!
VERY VERY VERY LAST MIN, MISTRESS called and asked if ii wanna head down to DRINK with YF they all.
cos they are having some sort of FAREWELL DINNER for YF!
he is going off to US for some TRAINING or smth for 2 mths ii think!
so since BRO is alr at CLARKE QUAY, ii asked MISTRESS to go meet him first.
its so last min...
den ii have to CHOP CHOP prepare and go down CLARKE QUAY to meet them!
BLARDY HELL its RAINING like NOBODY BUSINESS!
ii bet they wait until they wanna kill mii lor!
ii reached like 10 plussssss :P


ITS LIKE 8 OF US!

MISTRESS, BRO EUG, YF, RYAN, XIAO MING, GUO FENG, STEVEN & I?
at first, we dunnoe where to go...
cos its raining and its like so troublesome to go anywhere.
we ended up going BOAT QUAY!
some random pubs- DOUBLE C!
like CHANEL HUH?
DOUBLE C SIGN!
hahahaha.
CRAPS!
anyways, its like the first time ii ever stepped onto BOAT QUAY's PUB!
ii am more of a CLUBBING PERSON den CHILLING/DRINKING!
ii like to dance and sweat!
hahahaha.
CRAP!
anyways, its a small KARAOKE PUB.
we opened a CHIVAS (:
&&& the CHIVAS is like.........
NO FEEL AT ALL according to them?
they say it might be diluted with water or smth?
I DUN KNOW!


the only pic we took while we were on our way back home!

& I REACHED HOME AT 6 plus IN THE MORNING!
GOSH!


anyways, M.O.S is CLOSED for RENOVATION!

NEW CONCEPT WILL BE UP AND WILL REOPEN IN 4 TO 6 WEEKS!
THEY HAD THEIR LAST PARTY ON SATURDAY WHICH WAS 2 DAYS AGO!
I THINK UP TO 1,000 PPL WERE THERE OR SMTH.
I READ THE STRAITS TIMES.
I STILL PREFER ZOUK!
PHUTURE STILL THE BEST!


P.S- THANKS TO MISTRESS FOR TREATING MI (:

I LOVE YOU!
I KNOW I HAVE ALOT OF FRIENDS WHO DOTES ME ALOT ALOT ALOT!
I AM SURE THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE (:
I AM BLESSED!
THANK YOU (:
I LOVE YOU ALL LOADS LOADS LOADS x 876187638572683576296219521659265!




Declaration ♥
♥ Take Note

} yourstruly-cally.BLOGSPOT.COM {
Welcome
Not happy with anything here then leave

Alrighty. I want you to bow down and worship me right now. Because I rock. Maybe you do. Maybe you don't. We'll never know, will we? However, what I know for now, is that you are on my territory.
Don't rip off anything here , thanks [:
NUFFNANG

DO CLICK THE ADS FOR ME :D
Yours Truly ♥
♥ The Lover.

Photobucket
CALLY ng 韫 璇 Y
Cally
is known to most people.
23FEBUARY1988


Friendster : Click Here
Cally Ng
Cally Ng
Create Your Badge

A very random, hyper & full of nonsense girl
is a CrazyLover of ♥

Vuglarities has become my
Everyday Vitamins
.

Music is my therapy.
Going out is my passion.
Fashion is my life.

Twitter ♥
♥ Follow me

    follow me on Twitter
    Entertainment ♥
    ♥ Music



    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    Footprints ♥
    ♥ Speakings





    Adores ♥
    ♥ Loves

    Top 3 most impt ppl
    Linda, Eugene, Hui,
    They are her Cant-live-withouts.

    Baka, Nuahh & Pinkpink
    I hug the everyday
    (they're way too cute!)

    Clubbing
    Phuture is her favourite & where she belong! haha

    Shopping sprees
    with her girlfriends & BF are times when they
    can crap & gossip.

    Camwhoring
    When she's out with her friends or
    when she has nothing to do at home.

    Japanese & Korean Food
    makes her go Oh~LALA

    White Chocolates
    is her choice chocolate.
    (:

    Beloved B!
    He's of course, who i love.
    More sweetness for this please (:
    Dote me more! teeheehee!
    Boyf, i less than 3 you!

    Yearns ♥
    ♥ i want

    - Lose weight!
    - $$$ MOOLAHS
    - CHANEL
    - LOUIS VUITTON
    - BURBERRY
    - DIGITAL CAM ♥
    - BLACKBERRY
    -
    Statistics ♥
    ♥ I know who u are



    online


    Flyaways ♥
    ♥ heartaching leavings

    Flyaway!
    Flyaway!
    Flyaway!
    Flyaway!

    Archives ♥
    ♥ Beautiful memories

    ` September 2008 ` October 2008 ` November 2008 ` December 2008 ` January 2009 ` February 2009 ` March 2009 ` April 2009 ` May 2009 ` June 2009 ` July 2009 ` August 2009 ` September 2009 ` October 2009 ` November 2009 ` December 2009 ` January 2010 ` March 2010
    ♥'d
    ♥ Designer

    This blogskin is uniquely designed by : xjacquelynn
    Downloaded my fonts from : DaFonts