Saturday, December 6, 2008 ♥
DISAPPOINTMENT- ♥ 2:56 AM
ONE WORD- DISAPPOINTMENT!
well anyways, my playlist is backkkkkkkkk!
ii am more used to having a playlist in my blog rather than having only one song.
hehehe.
ii have added some random songs in :))
ii always love my playlist though some music maybe quite sucky to u?
hahaha.
ii can put watever ii like cos its my blog :P
there will be more entries coming up alright?
so stay tuned :))
ii have yet to change my URL!
&&& I NEED A JOB DESPERATELY NOW!
ii only need a GOOD PAY JOB & ii will FEEL REALLY HAPPY ALREADY!
cos ii have GOOD FRIENDS ARD ME!
PARTY IS WEEKLY THING FOR ME!
wat else ii would want?
PROLLY MORE MONEY?
HAHAHAHA.
HIRE ME AS UR MAID?
OH MAN!
ii am like blogging shits alr.
ii have to like sleep now.
ii promised myself to sleep early yet ii always sleep so late!
FRIDAY NIGHT & I AM NOT PARTYING!
ii wish ii am though.
its been like a routine to receive msges every WED, FRI & SAT if ii will be partying or not...
PARTY ALSO NEED MONEY U SEE?
SIGH :(
THE FEELING SUCKS WHEN U ARE BROKE U SEE?
FIND ME A SUGAR DADDY WILL YOU?
OR RATHER, LETS BE REALISTIC YEAH?
FIND MI A GOOD JOB?
HEHS.
Declaration ♥
♥ Take Note
} yourstruly-cally.BLOGSPOT.COM {
Welcome
Not happy with anything here then leave
Alrighty. I want you to bow down and worship me right now. Because I rock. Maybe you do. Maybe you don't. We'll never know, will we? However, what I know for now, is that you are on my territory.
Don't rip off anything here , thanks [:
NUFFNANG
DO CLICK THE ADS FOR ME :D
Yours Truly ♥
♥ The Lover.