<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8506469948079442071?origin\x3dhttp://yourstruly-cally.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

♥ Cally

Friday, December 12, 2008 ♥
its hard to wait ard for something that might not happen. ♥ 2:44 AM


oh well, its been long since ii last blogged about my tots and feelings yeah?
had been feeling quite down!
MARMIE's CONSTANT NAGGINGS is driving me crazy!
so ii finally get my arse down and start sending resumes to companies!
pls wish me all the best that ii can get a GOOD PAID JOB ASAP alright?
prolly to shut that MOUTH of hers yeah?
ii dun want to be mean to her.
but its just that, ii wasn't feeling very good either and she just keep continue nagging and nagging and nagging like canon?
ARRGH! it just makes everything worst!
& wats more?
ii cant get to sleep in the night.
ii tend to think alot.
about my life?
and wat the future holds for me?
its all so BLUR, so UNCERTAIN, so HOPELESS for me...
ii slacked so much and wasted my life partying away...
oh well, its not exactly wasted my life away cos ii am doing smth ii am enjoying.
ii just felt that ii should be like that anymore.
ii know ii had been saying this gazillion times and ii got so sicked of myself too.
ii need time...
time to get myself a good stable job.
thats prolly wat ii needed the most right now?
to satisfy my own needs and wants!
I NEED TO WORK, PARTY & PLAY (:
heh heh.

I, CALLY NG Y.X, HEREBY ANNOUNCED THAT I AM SERIOUSLY GOING TO TONE DOWN FROM CLUBBING & DRINKING (:
GOOD NEWS/BAD NEWS?
I AM SERIOUS (:
I FEEL THAT I SHOULD AT LEAST GET A JOB FIRST BEFORE I CONTINUE MY NONSENSE AGAIN.
IT WILL NOT BE LONG TILL I START ALL MY NONSENSE AGAIN (:
TRUST ME!
BECOS, I STILL LOVE TO CLUB, DRINK AND GET HIGH!

another thing is that ii realised I AM REALLY FAN JIAN.
as in its very funny of myself.
ppl who bothers and cares, ii tend to not give a shit!
but towards ppl who dun care as much, ii tend to want them to care more?
like WTH right?
LOL.
ppl who msg me everyday, ii tend to not give such a big fcuk about them.
however, ppl who msged me occasionally, ii will be like darn happy to see their name on my phone.
ii will stay awake to reply their msges no matter how long/late ii have to wait.
SILLY isn't it?
& ii can be smiling to myself on my bed waiting for their msges!
ii seriously think that ii am a `101% CRAZY GIRL!
hahahaha.

& becos, ii had been "playing" alot recently...
ii get bored with ppl who are not "INTERESTING"!
ii love to talk to GUAI LAN ppl!
only GUAI LAN ppl can make all our conversations going on and on and on....
& the more ii yearn for them to contact me!
ii am prolly crazy ii know :P
do you know the slightest lil thing can make me happy for the whole day? (:

P.S- sometimes wat u want may not be wat others want.
wat u think may not be wat others think.
it seems like ii am always running away from facts and reality.
ii keep avoiding things :(
GOOD NIGHT DEARIES!
I WILL UPDATE ANOTHER POST WHEN I WAKE UP TML :)



Declaration ♥
♥ Take Note

} yourstruly-cally.BLOGSPOT.COM {
Welcome
Not happy with anything here then leave

Alrighty. I want you to bow down and worship me right now. Because I rock. Maybe you do. Maybe you don't. We'll never know, will we? However, what I know for now, is that you are on my territory.
Don't rip off anything here , thanks [:
NUFFNANG

DO CLICK THE ADS FOR ME :D
Yours Truly ♥
♥ The Lover.

Photobucket
CALLY ng 韫 璇 Y
Cally
is known to most people.
23FEBUARY1988


Friendster : Click Here
Cally Ng
Cally Ng
Create Your Badge

A very random, hyper & full of nonsense girl
is a CrazyLover of ♥

Vuglarities has become my
Everyday Vitamins
.

Music is my therapy.
Going out is my passion.
Fashion is my life.

Twitter ♥
♥ Follow me

    follow me on Twitter
    Entertainment ♥
    ♥ Music



    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    Footprints ♥
    ♥ Speakings





    Adores ♥
    ♥ Loves

    Top 3 most impt ppl
    Linda, Eugene, Hui,
    They are her Cant-live-withouts.

    Baka, Nuahh & Pinkpink
    I hug the everyday
    (they're way too cute!)

    Clubbing
    Phuture is her favourite & where she belong! haha

    Shopping sprees
    with her girlfriends & BF are times when they
    can crap & gossip.

    Camwhoring
    When she's out with her friends or
    when she has nothing to do at home.

    Japanese & Korean Food
    makes her go Oh~LALA

    White Chocolates
    is her choice chocolate.
    (:

    Beloved B!
    He's of course, who i love.
    More sweetness for this please (:
    Dote me more! teeheehee!
    Boyf, i less than 3 you!

    Yearns ♥
    ♥ i want

    - Lose weight!
    - $$$ MOOLAHS
    - CHANEL
    - LOUIS VUITTON
    - BURBERRY
    - DIGITAL CAM ♥
    - BLACKBERRY
    -
    Statistics ♥
    ♥ I know who u are



    online


    Flyaways ♥
    ♥ heartaching leavings

    Flyaway!
    Flyaway!
    Flyaway!
    Flyaway!

    Archives ♥
    ♥ Beautiful memories

    ` September 2008 ` October 2008 ` November 2008 ` December 2008 ` January 2009 ` February 2009 ` March 2009 ` April 2009 ` May 2009 ` June 2009 ` July 2009 ` August 2009 ` September 2009 ` October 2009 ` November 2009 ` December 2009 ` January 2010 ` March 2010
    ♥'d
    ♥ Designer

    This blogskin is uniquely designed by : xjacquelynn
    Downloaded my fonts from : DaFonts