Monday, December 29, 2008 ♥
my head went bonkers! ♥ 11:30 PM

29DEC2008
HI everyone!
my head is cracking now!
ii dunnoe wat happened...
mayb due to my sickening lifestyle.
my brain couldnt take it anymore :(((
I AM HAVING THIS BLOODY HEADACHE NOW & ITS KILLING ME!
ii wanna go rest but ii guess ii should blog a lil about today since ii only have a few pics :)
anyways, ii received a call from TTSH & they told me ii am IN for the job!
they offered me the job but ii told them ii wanna consider a lil first.
actually, after the interview ii alr sort of have 70% confidence that ii will be selected becos they are quite happy with the shiats that ii said.
well to be frank, ii wasn't very interested in the job in the first place when ii knew it was a 6 days work week job :(((
how to club like that?
okays, lets put clubbing aside...
even without clubbing, ii dun think ii would want it cos 6 days and ii am only getting like 1.6?
ii even have to work during public holidays if it is necessary u see?
so u get wat ii mean?
LOL.
ii will prolly call them back and tell them some excuses or smth!
hehehe.
I WOKE UP VERY EARLY TODAY AT 10.30AM?
becos ii am supposed to go back HS for MR CHIA's FAREWELL LUNCH!
den ii received the TTSH call and next an agency call.
they said ii was shortlisted for an interview with this JAPANESE COMPANY at HARBOURFRONT!
they told me ii am supposed to be therte at 3?
obviously ii cannot make it on time right?
ii tried to push back the time to 4.30 but ended up they say the hirer have to leave at 4 or smth?
so no choice ii have to rush down :(((
ii didnt want to miss MR CHIA's FAREWELL LUNCH!
well even if ii will missed the job opportunity ii dun care.
MR CHIA IS DEFINITELY MORE IMPT U SEE?
rushed like FCUK ii tell u...
they told me like so last min :((
SIANS.
changed my clothes and packed all the things den ii headed down to sch...
LUNCH was held at the sch hall.
the food kinda suck!
only the dessert is nice!
hehs. saw loads of teachers and stuffs...
our video was the first to be played!
like AWWW! darn PS okay?
HAHAHA.
there's like alot of emotions...
MRS CHENG & MISS TAN TEARED!
ii felt like tearing too...
MR CHIA has been a GREAT PRINCIPAL.
ii would nv nv nv find another principal like him ever again!
now that he has retired... ii see no point to go back HS anymore.
MRS GAN wont be ard anyway.
she will be going YUYING to teach!
& YES! she is coming back to SG ii guess!
I MISS HER TUCK LOADS!
I WANNA SEE HER SOON :))
everyone formed this line all the way from the hall to first floor...
took turns to shake hands with MR CHIA...
hahahah.
MONJIE & I HUGGED HIM LA!
we can see that he is super super surprised to see us there!
HAHAHA.
and of cos, he is very very happy with everyone's effort and everything!
after taking pics with him, ii rushed off to HARBOURFRONT for my interview!
HELL LATE I TELL U!
SHAGGED.
the interview is supposed to be at 3.15?
ii dragged to 3.30 and ii realised ii cant reach on time...
ended up ii reached at 3.40!
JAPANESE ppl is quite particular about punctuality?
ii dunnoe...
I AM ALR QUITE SCREWED THAT I REACHED LATE...
WATS WORST?
DURING THE INTERVIEW MY BLOODY HP VIBRATED SO LOUDLY!
I APOLOGISED AND I TRIED TO OFF IT!
FCUK! I GUESS I BUANG IT ANYWAY.
& I HAVE NO IDEA WHICH IDIOT CALLED!!!
but ii know ii did my best for the interview alr :))
whether ii am in or not doesnt matters that much.
ii should just wait for that slight lil hope yeah?
hahahaha.
& tml ii am going to another agency for interview.
and they are going to propose me to their client for another job?
they have 10 slots for this job eh!
diff department of cos!
WHO WANT TO WORK WITH ME?
SIGH! I CANT THINK OF ANYONE WHO IS JOBLESS AND CAN COMPANY ME IN THE COMPANY :(((
ii guess ii have to be independent :(((((
HAIS.
I FEEL SO SAD WHEN I THINK OF THIS LAR!

WE LOVE HIM :)
BELOVED PRINCIPAL, MR CHIA CHOON KIAT :)) (ii know ii looked FAT! u dun have to tell me, I KNOW I SHOULD DIET TOO)
RANDOMS


ii think ii have artist friends! hahahaha. this was very long ago and ii found it in my desktop so ii decided to upload it for fun :)
P.S- I WILL UPLOAD ON HOW TO MAKE MY FAVOURITE SWEET TREATS- HONEY FLAKES SOON :)
I ALR DID A POST ON THE STEPS! HEHEHE.
I GUESS ITS THE ONLY THING THAT I CAN COOK WELL!
& I AM GLAD THAT MY FRIENDS LIKE IT!
I COOK THAT FOR THEM AS A CHRISTMAS GIFT :))
I WANNA COOK THAT FOR MY BF TOO! HAHAHAHAHA.
P.P.S- PLS PRAY HARD FOR ME THAT I WOULD GET A JOB SOON OKAY?
& MY HEAD WILL STOP GOING BONKERS!
LOVE YA ALL :))))
*SMOOCHES*
Declaration ♥
♥ Take Note
} yourstruly-cally.BLOGSPOT.COM {
Welcome
Not happy with anything here then leave
Alrighty. I want you to bow down and worship me right now. Because I rock. Maybe you do. Maybe you don't. We'll never know, will we? However, what I know for now, is that you are on my territory.
Don't rip off anything here , thanks [:
NUFFNANG
DO CLICK THE ADS FOR ME :D
Yours Truly ♥
♥ The Lover.