Wednesday, December 10, 2008 ♥
Phuture- 15NOV2008 ♥ 1:51 PM
HELLO!I AM BACK FOR MORE UPDATES!
here is the PHUTURE- 15NOV2008 entry :)
basically, that night was a crazy night cos ii did some crazy things which ii shant elaborate here.
cos its over alr :))
it was quite a crazy night after u seen all the pics we took.
but pls dun make a BIG HOO HA outta everything ok?
we were all just having FUN!
ii mean the MAXIMUM FUN we can get ((:
clubbing has been FUN recently minus away the part which ii did silly things...
hehs.
ii cant really rmb everything in detail liaos.
my memory is getting bad...
so u can just look at the CRAZY 101% pics we had took :)
PHUTURE- 15NOV2008





VODKA LIME SUCKS!






































P.S- ii realised PHUTURE is like my SECOND HOME NOW.hahaha.
& do u realised that all my entries are clubbing entries?
hahahahahaha. not even one interval and its alr another clubbing entry!
ii have 3 more clubbing entries yet to post up!!!!
FAINTS*
Declaration ♥
♥ Take Note
} yourstruly-cally.BLOGSPOT.COM {
Welcome
Not happy with anything here then leave
Alrighty. I want you to bow down and worship me right now. Because I rock. Maybe you do. Maybe you don't. We'll never know, will we? However, what I know for now, is that you are on my territory.
Don't rip off anything here , thanks [:
NUFFNANG
DO CLICK THE ADS FOR ME :D
Yours Truly ♥
♥ The Lover.