Saturday, December 20, 2008 ♥
S.C's ADVANCE BDAE CELEBRATION. ♥ 2:06 AM

5DEC2008
it was so hard to get everyone to be available for birthday celebrations nowadays...
& finally ii got everyone's timing on 5 DEC!
so we celebrated SC's BIRTHDAY on 5 DEC 2008 :)
ii was the organiser/planner and ii guess ii screwed everything up :(((
SIGHH!
initial plan was to eat PIZZA HUT cos the birthday girl is craving for PIZZA :))
but when we all reached, it was like drizzling...
SC & JOAN were stuck at HEEREN...
& we kept changing places...
from CENTRE POINT(PIZZA HUT) to FORUM (for CALIFORNIA PIZZA?) den we changed again to TAKA (CRYSTAL JADE) so many ppl queueing so we decided to go LUCKY PLAZA(PIZZA HUT) & NABEI NEED TO WAIT FOR 30mins or so for seats!
we were all so famished lor!
lastly, we settled at PARAGON's SPAGGETTI or smth.
ii cant rmb the exact name alr :((
ii am so screwed at planning :(
ii hope SC dun get pissed or smth!
at least we have got a cake for her :))







GUESS WHO IS THIS?
BIRTHDAY GIRLLLL!















BRO EUG DESPISE THIS!PURPOSELY TAKE TO IRRITATE HIM!
WAKEKEKE!
P.S- I WILL BE UPDATING MORE TML SINCE I WILL BE STAYING HOME DUE TO SOME YOU-KNOW-WAT-REASONS?
& COS RIGHT NOW, MY RELATIONSHIP WITH MY DAD AND MARMIE IS GETTING VERY TENSED AND UNPREDICTABLE.
ITS TIME FOR BED NOW.
I NEED TO REST THOUGH I CANT SLEEP.
MAYB JUST TO BE ALONE :)
GOODNIGHT LOVELIES PEEPS!
Declaration ♥
♥ Take Note
} yourstruly-cally.BLOGSPOT.COM {
Welcome
Not happy with anything here then leave
Alrighty. I want you to bow down and worship me right now. Because I rock. Maybe you do. Maybe you don't. We'll never know, will we? However, what I know for now, is that you are on my territory.
Don't rip off anything here , thanks [:
NUFFNANG
DO CLICK THE ADS FOR ME :D
Yours Truly ♥
♥ The Lover.