<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8506469948079442071?origin\x3dhttp://yourstruly-cally.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

♥ Cally

Tuesday, January 6, 2009 ♥
我的快乐 ♥ 2:16 AM

okays.
ii am kinda crazy now!
ii am thinking about smth which ii dunnoe why ii am thinking about it too!
prolly its cos ii woke up too early today?
& my brain somehow got screwed huh?
can u imagine?
MISS CALLY NG WOKE UP AT FCUKING 6 plus A.M this morning!
LOOK! ITS A.M NOT P.M!
& ii companied 2 diff person to see doc!
as a filial daughter, ii woke up at 6A.M with a mere 2/3 hrs of sleep to company MARMIE to TTSH for CHECK UP :)
den received DARLING's msg, ii companied her to see doc in late afternoon :)
I AM SO PROUD OF MYSELF!
LOL.
anyways, ii hope DARLING is feeling better!
RMB TO EAT MEDICINE AH!
DUN PLAY PLAY!
I WILL BLOG TML :)


well, ii am now very stuck with this chinese song after ii watched the drama-命中注定我爱你


我的快乐

愛了壞了走了 錯了哭了痛了
累了倦了哭了 煩的亂的冷的 都是真的
瘋的想的念的 不安的焦慮的
浮躁的夢過的 擁有的失去的 怎麼忘呢
你坐過的沙發睏了 你愛的音樂停了 我等著你等成了 擺設

我的你的他的 好的壞的難的
灰的藍的黃的 酸的甜的苦的 都還記得
非常想要忘的 絕對不能忘的
我想要還你了 真的不想要了 只得 封了
環島的火車載著我第幾天了 忽然發現這一刻我不想你了

我的快樂 會回來的
只要清楚曾愛得那麼深刻 不追問值不值得
我的快樂 會回來的
離開不是誰給了誰的選擇

我的快樂 會回來的
只要清楚曾愛的那麼深刻 不追問值不值得
我的快樂 會回來的
離開不是誰給了誰的選擇

我的快樂 會回來的
只要清楚曾愛的那麼深刻 不追問值不值得
我的快樂 會回來的
離開不是你給了我的選擇


瘋的想的念的 不安的焦慮的
浮躁的夢過的 擁有的失去的 怎麼忘呢
非常想要忘的 絕對不能忘的
我想要還你的 真的不想要了 只得封了
封了... 忘了...


Loved, broke, left, wronged, cried, hurt
Tired, exhausted, sleepy, the annoying, the messy, the cool, all are real
The crazy, the wanting, the longing, the insecure, the anxious
The hasty, the thing that was dreamed, possessed, lost, how did I forget?
The sofa you had sat on was sleepy, your favorite music stopped
I waited for you till I became a furniture

Mine, yours, his, the good, the bad, the sad
The gray, the blue, the yellow, the sour, the sweet, the bitter, still remember them
The thing I desperately want to forget, the thing I definitely can not forget
I want to return it to you, I really don't want it, have to seal it
The continental train carried me for how many days
Suddenly, I realize I don't miss you right now

My happiness will come back
As long as I know how deep the love was
Don't ask if it's worth it
My happiness will come back
Leaving is not a choice someone could give another

My happiness will come back
As long as I know how deep the love was
Don't ask if it's worth it
My happiness will come back
Leaving is not a choice you could give me

The crazy, the wanting, the longing, the insecure, the anxious
The hasty, the thing that was dreamed, possessed, lost, how did I forget?
The thing I desperately want to forget, the thing I definitely can not forget
I want to return it to you, I really don't want it, have to seal it
Sealed it... Forgot it...



P.S- ALRIGHT, I SHOULD GO TO BED NOW BEFORE MY BRAIN VESSELS GO HAYWIRED THINKING OF NONSENSES :((

P.P.S- SUDDENLY I FELT SO SAD :(((




Declaration ♥
♥ Take Note

} yourstruly-cally.BLOGSPOT.COM {
Welcome
Not happy with anything here then leave

Alrighty. I want you to bow down and worship me right now. Because I rock. Maybe you do. Maybe you don't. We'll never know, will we? However, what I know for now, is that you are on my territory.
Don't rip off anything here , thanks [:
NUFFNANG

DO CLICK THE ADS FOR ME :D
Yours Truly ♥
♥ The Lover.

Photobucket
CALLY ng 韫 璇 Y
Cally
is known to most people.
23FEBUARY1988


Friendster : Click Here
Cally Ng
Cally Ng
Create Your Badge

A very random, hyper & full of nonsense girl
is a CrazyLover of ♥

Vuglarities has become my
Everyday Vitamins
.

Music is my therapy.
Going out is my passion.
Fashion is my life.

Twitter ♥
♥ Follow me

    follow me on Twitter
    Entertainment ♥
    ♥ Music



    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    Footprints ♥
    ♥ Speakings





    Adores ♥
    ♥ Loves

    Top 3 most impt ppl
    Linda, Eugene, Hui,
    They are her Cant-live-withouts.

    Baka, Nuahh & Pinkpink
    I hug the everyday
    (they're way too cute!)

    Clubbing
    Phuture is her favourite & where she belong! haha

    Shopping sprees
    with her girlfriends & BF are times when they
    can crap & gossip.

    Camwhoring
    When she's out with her friends or
    when she has nothing to do at home.

    Japanese & Korean Food
    makes her go Oh~LALA

    White Chocolates
    is her choice chocolate.
    (:

    Beloved B!
    He's of course, who i love.
    More sweetness for this please (:
    Dote me more! teeheehee!
    Boyf, i less than 3 you!

    Yearns ♥
    ♥ i want

    - Lose weight!
    - $$$ MOOLAHS
    - CHANEL
    - LOUIS VUITTON
    - BURBERRY
    - DIGITAL CAM ♥
    - BLACKBERRY
    -
    Statistics ♥
    ♥ I know who u are



    online


    Flyaways ♥
    ♥ heartaching leavings

    Flyaway!
    Flyaway!
    Flyaway!
    Flyaway!

    Archives ♥
    ♥ Beautiful memories

    ` September 2008 ` October 2008 ` November 2008 ` December 2008 ` January 2009 ` February 2009 ` March 2009 ` April 2009 ` May 2009 ` June 2009 ` July 2009 ` August 2009 ` September 2009 ` October 2009 ` November 2009 ` December 2009 ` January 2010 ` March 2010
    ♥'d
    ♥ Designer

    This blogskin is uniquely designed by : xjacquelynn
    Downloaded my fonts from : DaFonts