Saturday, January 24, 2009 ♥
my lil thoughts. ♥ 3:32 AM

its been long since ii last blogged about my feelings, things ard me and everything that happens yeah?
apparently, there are quite alot of things happening ard me...
US... ALL OF US!
quarrels and arguments, frustrations and tears...
SIGH!
everyone got their own stories to tell...
wat a tough mth ii would say :((
&& sometimes ii couldnt understand wat some ppl are thinking...
kinda disappointed and shocking.
ii wont say ii am not affected by it cos ii dunnoe why ii couldnt stop thinking about wat went wrong and all....
ppl do change!
for the better or worst?
ii know ii changed too!
well, prolly to the worst? ii dunnoe :(
ii got quite worked up and frustrated over lil things nowadays.
mayb ii am PMS-ing too?
sighhh.
should all mistunderstandings and problems be talked out?
& do u think that after talking things out, everything will be back to normal or be as good as before?
I THINK IT WONT!
its prolly be worst?
but if u leave everything like it is now...
more and more misunderstanding and problems might "accumulate" and FINALLY EVRYONE EXPLODE?
AGGRESSIVE & HURTING WORDS WILL COME OUT :(
in the end u regret saying those hurtful words which u dun mean it?
its hard to understand wat ppl are thinking!
anyways, dun bother...
ii just wanna FA LAO SAO A BIT :X
hahaha.
TML or ii should say LATER IN THE EVENING will be BFF's BIRTHDAY PARTY!
I HOPE SHE ENJOY HERSELF TO THE MAX :)
though we quarrelled, shouted, argued over some stuffs, ii still love her as much :))
& not forgetting my DEAREST HUI DARLING!
sorry if ii kinda giave u attitude this evening...
ii was kinda in bad mood :((
I WAS DARN TOUCHED FOR THE THINGS U DO FOR ME AND ALL!
SERIOUSLY! THANK YOU!
I LOVE YOU ALOT ALOT ALOT TOO!
NEXT, BRO EUG!
HE SHOULD BE ON THE WAY TO JAPAN ALR!
DUN FEEL BAD ABOUT TODAY!
ITS NOT UR FAULT AND NO ONE IS BLAMING U OKIE?
JUST TRY TO HANDLE THINGS IN THE MATURE WAY!
DUN UPSET UR MUM OKIE?
SISTER LOVE YA LOADS TOO :))
TC IN JAPAN!
I KNOW FOR SURE I CANT LIVE WITHOUT THESE THREE PPL!
THEY ARE LIKE THE MOST IMPT PERSON IN MY LIFE!
LIKE MY HEART, MY BRAIN AND MY SPINE BONE!
HAHAHAHA.
LASTLY, MISTRESS & LEE LENG BESTIE!
I LOVE THEM TOO!
THOUGH WE DUN GO OUT SO OFTEN OR TALK EVERYDAY...
I STILL LOVE U BOTH!
LETS HANG OUT MORE OKIE?
MY TOP 5 MOST IMPT PERSON IN MY LIFE :))
Declaration ♥
♥ Take Note
} yourstruly-cally.BLOGSPOT.COM {
Welcome
Not happy with anything here then leave
Alrighty. I want you to bow down and worship me right now. Because I rock. Maybe you do. Maybe you don't. We'll never know, will we? However, what I know for now, is that you are on my territory.
Don't rip off anything here , thanks [:
NUFFNANG
DO CLICK THE ADS FOR ME :D
Yours Truly ♥
♥ The Lover.