Monday, January 19, 2009 ♥
Welcoming 2009! ♥ 1:41 AM
31DEC2008-1JAN2009
ii spent my LAST MOMENT OF 2008 & FIRST MOMENT OF 2009 with these DEARIES of mine :)
simple yet happy cos we have each other's company!
first we met in the evening for SUSHI at AMK, went down to CITY HALL cos we wanted to see fireworks but when we reached there its still early and we decided not to see anymore cos we have to stay there and rot for like 2 hrs or smth?
so we changed our plan to CLARKE QUAY!
wanted to club butta all the clubs are charging at 30 odds!
super not worth it! & even if we wan to spend that amt, the place will be ZOUK!
NOT ANY OTHER PLACES!
we ended at at KOVAN HK CAFE :)
had our first 2009 supper tgt!
aftermath we went over to BRO house to slack...
look at blogs, gossip and visited those branded webby!
hahahaha.
headed home nearing to dawn :)
OH DEAR!
I HAVE YET TO POST ON MY NY RESOLUTIONS!
*SLAPS FOREHEAD*
ii shall do it on a separate post!
or mayb ii wont even do it cos ii am very lazy to think!
HAHAHAHA.
anyways, ii just came back from GRANNY's 84th BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION AT YCK!
&&& now ii have PRINCESS NAILS :)
hahaha.
new teeth, new hair, new brows and now new nails!
COOLNESS YEAH?
hahaha.
ii shall show u my pretty nails soon!
COUSIN JAC was so sweet to do MANICURE & PEDICURE FOR ME!
& she has got CHANEL NAIL POLISHES!
&&& best part of it its that she is giving me the HOT PINK ONE!
cos she thinks it totally suits me!
HAHAHAHA.
ii hope it can stay till NEW YEAR & COUSIN JAC is gonna do another set for me during NEW YEAR!
TEEHEEHEE!
I LOVE BLING BLINGS :)))))






















P.S- I AM OFF TO BED NOW!I NEED TO COMPANY MUM TO THE DOC TML MORNING AND MAYB MEET SOMEONE AFTER THAT COS I AM SUPER BORED!
HAHAHAHA.
GOOD NIGHT EARTHLINGS!
Declaration ♥
♥ Take Note
} yourstruly-cally.BLOGSPOT.COM {
Welcome
Not happy with anything here then leave
Alrighty. I want you to bow down and worship me right now. Because I rock. Maybe you do. Maybe you don't. We'll never know, will we? However, what I know for now, is that you are on my territory.
Don't rip off anything here , thanks [:
NUFFNANG
DO CLICK THE ADS FOR ME :D
Yours Truly ♥
♥ The Lover.