Monday, March 16, 2009 ♥
BURIED IN A HILLS OF HEELS! ♥ 12:17 AM

SATURDAY; 14MARCH2009
met up with SC & JOAN to celebrate JOAN's BIRTHDAY :)
a simple dinner at pizza hut with JOAN...
& we laughed like some idiots at PIZZA HUT!
cos we bought some cake dessert to use as birthday cake for JOAN and lil did we know....
the staff actually played HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONG & CAME OUT WITH THE CAKE with a couple of the other staffs!!!
they gave JOAN a BALLOON and at the point of time we were all so stunned!
when they played the BIRTHDAY song we were like looking ard tot whose birthday it was until the staff took the cake dessert over!
OMFG!
three of us were laughing and acting so weird!
we laughed uncontrollably even after the birthday song was over!
SUPER CLASSIC!
& ii bet JOAN really got SHOCKED/SURPRISED by this cos even me and sc were so SHOCKED by it!
HAHAHAHA.
aftermath, we headed back to SC's house to gossip about some bloggers.
hehs.
ANGELA BABY IS SO PRETTYYYYYYYYY!
OMG!
:DD
SC got JOAN this FCUKING COOL CARD!
JOAN WANNA EAT THE DA BIAN!!! HAHAHAHA.
LOOKS REAL RIGHT?
ANYWAY, IT HAS GOT SMELL TOO! OF COS ITS NOT SHIT SMELL LA! ITS SOME KIND OF FRAGRANCE! INTERESTING YEAH?








SUNDAY; 15MARCH2009
went to LENG HOUSE to LEARN SUSHI again :DD
now ii finally got all the ingredients needed...
I SHALL TRY MAKING IT DURING ONE OF THE WEEKENDS SINCE I HAVE DECIDED TO STOP MY NONSENSICAL LIFESTYLE :))
ANYONE DARES TO TRY?
I SHALL STUFF IT INTO SOMEONE's MOUTH SOME DAY! heh.
after which, LENG, GOD MUM & I cabbed down to TAI SENG for this CHARLES & KEITH SALES!!!
WHOOO HOOO!
LENG & I BOUGHT LIKE 9 PAIRS OF SHOES IN TOTAL!
she got 4 pairs and ii got myself 5 pairs :DD
hehehehe. oh ya & ii got a belt too!
everything is super WORTH IT cos it costed as low as 9$$$$- 39.90$$$$$!
OMG!
we walked like 3 rounds again and again!
almost bought a pair of boots tgt... ended up we replaced it with a better heels!
ii would say its a GOOD CHOICE made &&& ii am super satisfied with wat ii have bought!
well, at least it does makes me feel happier now :DD



LENG SUGGESTED THAT MY BLOG ENTRY SHOULD BE BURIED IN HILLS OF HEELS!
SOUNDS COOL EH?
HAHAHA.
WE TOTALLY SHOPPED LIKE SOME SIAO CHA BOR! TAKE AND TAKE DEN WE SLOWLY ELIMINATE WHICH TO GET WHICH TO FORSAKE :)


I AM LOVING IT :D
shopping makes me happy!!!!
now ii have to eat lesser cos ii am kinda broke alr :((((
P.S- I WILL BLOG AGAIN WHEN I AM BACK HOME TML AFTER WORK IF I HAVE THE TIME AND FEEL TO BLOG OK?
SO MANY OTHER ENTRIES THAT I HAVE YET TO BLOG!
GOOD NIGHT PEEPS!
ITS MONDAY AGAIN :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
Declaration ♥
♥ Take Note
} yourstruly-cally.BLOGSPOT.COM {
Welcome
Not happy with anything here then leave
Alrighty. I want you to bow down and worship me right now. Because I rock. Maybe you do. Maybe you don't. We'll never know, will we? However, what I know for now, is that you are on my territory.
Don't rip off anything here , thanks [:
NUFFNANG
DO CLICK THE ADS FOR ME :D
Yours Truly ♥
♥ The Lover.