<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8506469948079442071?origin\x3dhttp://yourstruly-cally.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

♥ Cally

Wednesday, May 27, 2009 ♥
RANDOMDOMDOM! ♥ 5:09 PM

HERE COMES THE RANDOMS I HAVE IN MY COM AS I AM ARRANGING MY DOCUMENTS!!!
ii forgot when ii took this pic and wat ii did...
:((
getting old and memory also getting cui :(

ii think ii was with BRO, BITCHY, DELP, HUI QI.

this was taken on 30APRIL2009 before ii headed off to CONARD HOTEL for XIAO XIAN's 21st BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION (:
BITCHY was nice enough to borrow her RI dress to me ((:

apparently, my com doesnt have win zip...
oh no... ii do have. but it expired!

so ii only have these pics which ii took myself before heading out!HAHAHAHAHAHA!
THIS IS MY ULTRA FCUKING BIG FACE!
HOPE IT DO SCARE U TO HELL!
YOU MEI YOU BEI XIA SI?
MEI YOU??? :((

BU HAO WAN DE~!

met up with COUSIN JACQ on 3MAY2009 (:

FISH & CO with BRO EUG, DARLING, ANDRE, HUI QI, MISTRESS & DELPHINE! (if ii am nt wrong? ii cant really rmbed who was there! correct me if ii am wrong. its kinda long ago though.)

it was some kind of FAREWELL FOR ANDRE before he leave for holiday to FRANCE!



this is FCUKING FUNNY!

TOTALLY F-you-CKING FUNNY!

BRO EUG was so scared of my TICKLES UNTIL HE DIDNT DARE TO TAKE THE ESCALATOR WITH MI! HE WALKED DOWN THE STAIRS! I LAUGHED LIKE FCUK I TELL U!

9MAY2009

BITCHY, DARLING & I BOUGHT THIS SUPER KAWAII NEHXX WALKING BEAR FOR BRO EUG!

SEE? HE SO HAPPY! HAHAHAHAHA.

16 MAY 2009

went to dye my hair with MARMIE!
ii did some dark ash brown, u cant really see it in the pic lar. cos its a lil too dark. the auntie says wash alr will get more and more ghim!

MARMIE did the herbal dye!

ARRGH! ii got the urge to dye my hair ash now! ii dun like dark coloured hair! ROARS!!!!!!!!!!!

ROSES ARE LOVE ((:

my colleague printed this doggy pic and placed at my work station.

they say it resembles me?
DOES IT? I KEPT LAUGHING WHENEVER I SEES IT!

MY SLIMMING SANDALS FINALLY CAME ((:
its only half of my foot size! HAHAHA.
IT IS SAID TO ENABLE U TO HAVE PRETTIER LEGS & BUTT ((:
SO I JUST BOUGHT IT TO TRY (:

ALRIGHT, ii have this ultra fcuking big pimple below my nose!!! just above my lips :((

its super duper painful u know?

SIGHH! ii must eat more fruits later!

prolly ii should go on a fruits diet since ii am like always putting on weight?

anyways, just got back from the interview at JURONG!
THANKS ** (:

ii will be working at some childcare somewhere near the mall for 1 mth!

I HOPE I AM ABLE TO COPE COS IN FACT I DUN REALLY KNOW HOW TO TEACH!

&&& ii just realised that my MATHS & GRAMMER ALL CUI ALR!




Declaration ♥
♥ Take Note

} yourstruly-cally.BLOGSPOT.COM {
Welcome
Not happy with anything here then leave

Alrighty. I want you to bow down and worship me right now. Because I rock. Maybe you do. Maybe you don't. We'll never know, will we? However, what I know for now, is that you are on my territory.
Don't rip off anything here , thanks [:
NUFFNANG

DO CLICK THE ADS FOR ME :D
Yours Truly ♥
♥ The Lover.

Photobucket
CALLY ng 韫 璇 Y
Cally
is known to most people.
23FEBUARY1988


Friendster : Click Here
Cally Ng
Cally Ng
Create Your Badge

A very random, hyper & full of nonsense girl
is a CrazyLover of ♥

Vuglarities has become my
Everyday Vitamins
.

Music is my therapy.
Going out is my passion.
Fashion is my life.

Twitter ♥
♥ Follow me

    follow me on Twitter
    Entertainment ♥
    ♥ Music



    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    Footprints ♥
    ♥ Speakings





    Adores ♥
    ♥ Loves

    Top 3 most impt ppl
    Linda, Eugene, Hui,
    They are her Cant-live-withouts.

    Baka, Nuahh & Pinkpink
    I hug the everyday
    (they're way too cute!)

    Clubbing
    Phuture is her favourite & where she belong! haha

    Shopping sprees
    with her girlfriends & BF are times when they
    can crap & gossip.

    Camwhoring
    When she's out with her friends or
    when she has nothing to do at home.

    Japanese & Korean Food
    makes her go Oh~LALA

    White Chocolates
    is her choice chocolate.
    (:

    Beloved B!
    He's of course, who i love.
    More sweetness for this please (:
    Dote me more! teeheehee!
    Boyf, i less than 3 you!

    Yearns ♥
    ♥ i want

    - Lose weight!
    - $$$ MOOLAHS
    - CHANEL
    - LOUIS VUITTON
    - BURBERRY
    - DIGITAL CAM ♥
    - BLACKBERRY
    -
    Statistics ♥
    ♥ I know who u are



    online


    Flyaways ♥
    ♥ heartaching leavings

    Flyaway!
    Flyaway!
    Flyaway!
    Flyaway!

    Archives ♥
    ♥ Beautiful memories

    ` September 2008 ` October 2008 ` November 2008 ` December 2008 ` January 2009 ` February 2009 ` March 2009 ` April 2009 ` May 2009 ` June 2009 ` July 2009 ` August 2009 ` September 2009 ` October 2009 ` November 2009 ` December 2009 ` January 2010 ` March 2010
    ♥'d
    ♥ Designer

    This blogskin is uniquely designed by : xjacquelynn
    Downloaded my fonts from : DaFonts