Monday, June 1, 2009 ♥
FLU :( ♥ 12:20 AM

ARRGH!
ii am down with FLU!
met up with SC & JOAN :)
the whole day ii was struggling with my flu, painful feet and ii kept sweating like some doggg!
ii hope ii dun get swine flu :((
its a new month!!!
ii hope ii get my pay fast cos ii just bought 2 dresses on credit today!!!
*slaps forehead*
ii should seriously stop spending moolahs alr!
&&& ii still owe someone moolahs :((
ah!!!! GSS is here!!!
how to resist the temptation not to shop???!!!
ii just bought 2 undies that day!
teeheehee!
ii like this from F21!!like some car washing thingy when u shake!
hahaha.
ii kept disturb darling by shaking my body against her!
hahahaha.
BITCHY says this looked nice on me!but its kinda like too loose even its S :(
BITCHYYY!
BOOO!
DID MASK YTD!
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
SCARY YEAH?
I AM STARTING MY CHILDCARE JOB TML OR I SHOULD SAY LATER!!!!
WISH ME GOOD LUCK!
GOODNIGHT!
Declaration ♥
♥ Take Note
} yourstruly-cally.BLOGSPOT.COM {
Welcome
Not happy with anything here then leave
Alrighty. I want you to bow down and worship me right now. Because I rock. Maybe you do. Maybe you don't. We'll never know, will we? However, what I know for now, is that you are on my territory.
Don't rip off anything here , thanks [:
NUFFNANG
DO CLICK THE ADS FOR ME :D
Yours Truly ♥
♥ The Lover.