Sunday, June 21, 2009 ♥
MISS NG :D ♥ 1:46 PM
(Miss Ng wants that purple shit so much!!!)
(WARNING! THIS IS A SUPER LONG ENTRY!)
(i wrote this entry last thursday during work when the sudents are doing their work! ITS LIKE 5 A4 PAGES LONG! SORT OF COMPENSATE FOR NOT BLOGGING FOR SO LONG ALRIGHT?)
HERE IT GOES...
HEYHEYHEY!
you guys should be wondering what i have been doing right?
well, basically ii am doing my 1 mth job as a relief chinese teacher at some student care teaching students from pri 1 to pri 6!
i dun exactly only teach chinese only cos ii taught them other subjects too! like IQ maths & some english :)
sometimes its a real headache when the class goes up to 30 over stuidents! the noise they made often made me headache! TSK TSK!
last time ii always thought teacher's job are so simple!
always see them holding a red pen looking at answer sheet and "tick tick tick", "cross cross cross"...
majiam darn easy like that! but ever since ii am a teacher myself, ii realised that it wasn;t an easy task!
you have to teach them, make them understand their mistakes, correct their work & so on!
its more den just marking their work and teaching them! you have to manage them too!
wat ii can say is, it is a very tiring job yet you would feel the sense of achievement at the end of the day!
why would ii say that? cos you will have syudents coming to you telling you, you are their favourite teacher/best teacher and blah blah blah!
recently, ii have been receiving alot of drawings from the kids!
although its not any fantastic drawings from well-known artists or whoever...
its from those kids who truly appreciate me, my effort and simply love my craziness ii supposed? HAHAHA.
Its like once in a lifetime experience! these drawing are now one of my precious possessions :DD
they are so sweet yeah? I shall take pictures of the drawings and blog it someday!!
Next, FAVOURISM!
you will show some kind of favourism towards some students no matter how fair u wanna be!
To me, it will be those cuter ones and those who do well in their work cos it means not much corrections to go through what! teeheehee :p
However, there were some who were superb irriating!
either keep crying over the smallest stuffs or mess up with my things!
other den that should be fine :D
anyways, ii guess ii am pretty sweet to them too!
I bought them tibits when I got my last pay from that sickening court!
And last thursday, ii just made them bread with nutella(some choco jam)!
can u imagine I woke up earlier & spread those 26 - 28 over breads by myself????
& its at my own expenses! I asked marmie to get those ingredients for me...
the breads and a jar of nutella and she bought the biggest jar back!!! *Slaps forehead*
sometimes ii think i spoilt them so much la!
is it a good thing? hmmm....
Like ii say, I am appreciated & loved here! its so much better den being "spy" & "zheng dui" by that OLD V.B!
But somehow I REALLY MISS DOING & SPOUTING NONSENSE WITH MY COLLEAGUES!
they are very NICE PPL :D
and ii heard after my drama there, everyone hates her! hehe!
at least I am remembered ya? I know they are missing my nonsense!
I shall find them for lunch next mth! HOHOHO!
& ii am so gonna dye my hair back to some ask blonde/brown/red whatever and wear wear dramatic lashes, super mini dress there...
YES! I WANNA SPITE THAT OLD V.B!
I know ii am so childish but who cares?
"YI YA HUAN YA"
that always applies to ppl who fcuked up so much & mess with me!
I AM SO GONNA PURPOSELY SAY SMTH LIKE "AT LEAST I AM APPRECIATED FOR WHATEVER I DO & NO ONE WOULD SPY ME!
HAHAHAHA!
FCUK YOU MAN!
I FEEL SO SHIOK IMAGINING THE SCENE!
F-you-C-K YOU!
I sounded like some pervert huh? TEEHEEHEE!
Enough of that, I am giving sme kind of sickening SMIRK now!
SUPER XIA LAN LOR :p
anyways, FRIENDS...
sorry for not having time for you guys!
we shall meet up more next week!
my job gonna end this june on 26 if ii am not wrong :D
den ii am gonna rest for a lil while like mayb 1 week?
at the same time, I will go find other jobs...
I wonder...
whats the next?
OH YA! I HAVE TOOK UP READING RECENTLY!
K* bought me this book, "YAKUZA MOON, MEMOIRS OF A GANGSTER DAUGHTER"!
ii read it in two days time during work!
I was surprised that ii am that fast at reading despite ii read on and off cos ii have to mark the student's work and go through with them :D
I WANNA READ MORE!!!
but ii dunnoe how long this "READING FEEL" will last!
you know ii am so "SAN FEMN ZHONG RE DU" one?
HAHA!
I cant believe I actually read!
ever since after secondary school, I havent touch a single book!
except recently, ii read a storybook and a memoir written by MR LIM Y.R!
teeheehee :P
I finished the memoir in 1 hour opr lesser!
alright, thats a secret!
its my favourite book & my favourite author :P
ii am so not gonna tell u! BLEAHS!
now if u realised, its mny longest entry after so long yeah?
my blog somehow came alive huh?
THANKS FOR THOSE WHO CONSTANTLY CHECK OUT MY BLOG FOR MY UPDATES!
I WILL BLOG MORE INTERESTING THINGS SO I DUN BORED U PPL OUT :p
MISS NG FAVOURITE DS GAME!!!
MARIO KART ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!
some of the kids toy!
my class time time :)



ii am going for the west coast bowling with the kids this thursday!
they seems happy to know that ii am going with them :)

ALYSSA drew this on the board :)

the breakfast ii made for them :D

now take a look at my MSGES LAST MONTH!
I BEAT MY OWN RECORD!
ITS NOW 4829 MSG for 1 mth!
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
I CAN BE CALLED THE SMS QUEEN HUH?
Declaration ♥
♥ Take Note
} yourstruly-cally.BLOGSPOT.COM {
Welcome
Not happy with anything here then leave
Alrighty. I want you to bow down and worship me right now. Because I rock. Maybe you do. Maybe you don't. We'll never know, will we? However, what I know for now, is that you are on my territory.
Don't rip off anything here , thanks [:
NUFFNANG
DO CLICK THE ADS FOR ME :D
Yours Truly ♥
♥ The Lover.