Sunday, June 21, 2009 ♥
NEON PINK IS THY SEX! ♥ 11:38 PM
HELLO!HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL FATHER'S IN THE UNIVERSE!
includes all the mao mao gou gou zhu zhu gui gui fathers...
hahahaha in other words all the animal's father!
alright ii know this is super lame!
whatever!
but anyways, this is my second entry of the day!!!!!
WHOO WHEE WHEE!
oh before ii forgot, HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY TO PRABHU!
he got a new name- PRADA!
hahaha. one of my nonsense!
well anyways, went town with BRO EUG, HUI DARLING & ANGEL in the late evening to get present for PRA :D
decided to get him a GUESS BELT (:
nice! its a black belt with the word REBEL on the buckle!
I HOPE HE LIKES IT!
its a small gift from me, doreen and tiff :)
nth much!
I LOVE MY NEON PINK MINI SKIRT!
teeheehee :P



HUI DARLING's BAG :)ii think ii dun suit such look. hahaha.
BRO EUG, HUI DARLING & ME, we took our beloved bags out!
BRO & MINE ARE BROTHERS & SISTERS! DARLING'S ONE IS THE COUSIN cos diff DESIGN ONE! DARN LAME LA WE ALL!
Declaration ♥
♥ Take Note
} yourstruly-cally.BLOGSPOT.COM {
Welcome
Not happy with anything here then leave
Alrighty. I want you to bow down and worship me right now. Because I rock. Maybe you do. Maybe you don't. We'll never know, will we? However, what I know for now, is that you are on my territory.
Don't rip off anything here , thanks [:
NUFFNANG
DO CLICK THE ADS FOR ME :D
Yours Truly ♥
♥ The Lover.