Monday, June 22, 2009 ♥
VIRGIN TRY ON AK 47! ♥ 11:16 PM

alright, ii forgot when was this...
somewhere last mth or prolly beginning of this month?
ahhh. whatever!
THE BIG THING IS THAT IT WAS MY FIRST TRY OF AK 47!
teeheehee :DD





this is my pri sch friend :)
MR KING KONG...
oh no! is MR KONG JIAN HAO! HAHAHA!
&&& that DRINK I AM HOLDING IS THAT STUPID AK 47!
TATA :D
ii will blog tml or something whenever ii can :DD
tml MR LIM is out!
we gonna have SUSHI :DDD
hehehehe.
P.S- I FEEL SOMEHOW QUITE UPSET ABOUT CERTAIN THINGS :(
HAIS...
ANYWAYS, I JUST WENT FOR A JOG WITH MARMIE IN THE EVENING :DD
I JOGGED 3 ROUNDS AND WALKED LIKE FCUKING DUNNOE HOW MANY ROUNDS DEN DO 20 SIT UPS!
I FEEL THAT MY TUMMY IS GETTING BIGGER :(
WHEN MR LIM HEARD I WENT EXERCISE, HE LIKE DARN FCUKING HAPPY!
FUNNY LA HIM!
Declaration ♥
♥ Take Note
} yourstruly-cally.BLOGSPOT.COM {
Welcome
Not happy with anything here then leave
Alrighty. I want you to bow down and worship me right now. Because I rock. Maybe you do. Maybe you don't. We'll never know, will we? However, what I know for now, is that you are on my territory.
Don't rip off anything here , thanks [:
NUFFNANG
DO CLICK THE ADS FOR ME :D
Yours Truly ♥
♥ The Lover.