Monday, June 29, 2009 ♥
wats the matter with me? ♥ 7:27 PM
I WANT SLEEP!
(WRITTEN BY GWYN NEO)
ARRGH!
i dunnoe wats the fcuking problem with me that ii kept throwing tantrums on the slightest things!
__l__
BOOOOOOHOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!
wats the matter?
ii wish ii know :(((
anyways, ii am now at TP library using GWYN's lappy and he is talking nonsenses now!!!!!!!!
he is supposed to do his project and ii am here disturbing and he has not done anything!!!!
he didnt even know wat he is doing!
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.
& now he is sleeping like a pink burberry PIG!
Declaration ♥
♥ Take Note
} yourstruly-cally.BLOGSPOT.COM {
Welcome
Not happy with anything here then leave
Alrighty. I want you to bow down and worship me right now. Because I rock. Maybe you do. Maybe you don't. We'll never know, will we? However, what I know for now, is that you are on my territory.
Don't rip off anything here , thanks [:
NUFFNANG
DO CLICK THE ADS FOR ME :D
Yours Truly ♥
♥ The Lover.