Thursday, July 16, 2009 ♥
I HATE MEATBALLS! ♥ 5:25 PM
IKEA- 28JUNE2009
went IKEA with B* :D
just walk ard and nonsense a bit :D
teeheehee.
cos ii have been ranting that ii wanna go IKEA since 5million years ago?
alright, not so kua zhang...
but ya, finally we went IKEA :D
& bought this caramel corns shiat!
darn nice!
I AM NOW SO ADDICTED TO IT!
&&& silly B* just bought it for me this tuesday when he booked out!
WHOO HOO!
&& ii was feeding him as he drives!
see?
SI BEI HO MAI RIGHT?
(meaning good life eh?)
HAHAHA.
oh well, at first ii dun let him eat meatballs one!
but ah, fcuk it la.
let him eat though ii know it sucks!
see? I AM SUCH AN UNDERSTANDING GIRL!
teeheehee :P
went COURTS & saw this bed that ii like!!!
NO MOOLAHS TO BUY = SIAN HALF :(
den headed over to IKEA, walked ard...
& eat :)

ii forced him to do this!WAHAHAHAHA!
OMG! SCARY YEAH?:P

can u see the scribblings?
it says- I ("v") U
I LOVE THIS CUPBOARD THOUGH IT CANT EVEN FILL 1/4 of my clothes!
HAHAHAHA.
this will be good for wat u know?
MY UNDIES & NEH NEH PROTECTOR!
&&& lastly, while ii was eating at the IKEA CAFE!
ii saw this disgusting shit hanging near my table!
ARRGH! feel like taking it and step like 100 billion times!
HAHAHAHAHA.
ii took this for SERENA LEE HUI HUI!
wait a moment... IS HWEE HWEE!
very long nv irritate her alr! ii am so gonna irritate her tml!
TEEHEEEE!
Declaration ♥
♥ Take Note
} yourstruly-cally.BLOGSPOT.COM {
Welcome
Not happy with anything here then leave
Alrighty. I want you to bow down and worship me right now. Because I rock. Maybe you do. Maybe you don't. We'll never know, will we? However, what I know for now, is that you are on my territory.
Don't rip off anything here , thanks [:
NUFFNANG
DO CLICK THE ADS FOR ME :D
Yours Truly ♥
♥ The Lover.