Thursday, July 16, 2009 ♥
Prabhu 21ST! ♥ 3:43 PM
19JUNE2009 HELLO EVERYONE!
ii am finally back for some updates!
apparently my com is such a baka!
it jus cant stop giving me problem!
ii cant listen my mixpod from my new blog address!
ARRGH! wonder wats wrong!!! it couldnt load!
do u see that problem on my new blog too?
or issit my com giving dumb problems again?
well anyways, ii will continue blogging in this blog until my new blog skin is done den ii will change this URL so all the entries will still be here :D
how about that? teeheehee.
now lets get started...
its been long since ii last updated some nonsense ya?
basically, ii am now JOBLESS & my assets are gonna dry up :((((
super sad!
so now ii am trying my very best to find a job :)
as usual, CANON starts bombing at me!!!!
AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
okie enough of nonsense...
lets have some pics on
PRABHU 21ST at PHUTURE on 19JUNE2009..
ii gave him a new name- PRADA~!
hahahaha.
attend PRABHU's 21 with DOREEN & TIFF :D
oh ya, KUDOS to me cos ii didnt drink alot!
only a sip of vodka and one bottle of heineken :D
whole night was fooling ard with ppl ard us.
cos it was super duper boring!
the music sucks!
so ii started to do nonsenses :P
ii am so not gonna tell u wat nonsense ii did :P
nanny nanny boo boo!
ii am always so playful :(
but anyways, DOREEN, TIFF & I went off early like 2A.M.
TEEHEEHEE!


WANNA SOME JAGGERBOMBOMBOMB?
JOREN :D
happens to be brother's friend!!!
TIFF, DOREEN & I :D

US with DEBBIE BABE :D










alrights...
below are all my camwhore pics :Dbasically bored waiting so ii cam whored a lil :D





loves my long and thick lashies :D
YEAH!
I AM HEADING TO BISHAN FOR HARRY POTTER SOON!!!
I CANT WAIT FOR THAT!
CONFIRM FULL HOUSE ONE!!!
WHOO LALALALALALA!
I AM SO LOOKING FORWARD FOR IT!
&&& WITH MY BELOVED CORN SHIAT!
GWYN BOUGHT ME THE HONEY FLAVOURED ONE!
I AM GONNA SHARE WITH B* :D
Declaration ♥
♥ Take Note
} yourstruly-cally.BLOGSPOT.COM {
Welcome
Not happy with anything here then leave
Alrighty. I want you to bow down and worship me right now. Because I rock. Maybe you do. Maybe you don't. We'll never know, will we? However, what I know for now, is that you are on my territory.
Don't rip off anything here , thanks [:
NUFFNANG
DO CLICK THE ADS FOR ME :D
Yours Truly ♥
♥ The Lover.