Saturday, August 1, 2009 ♥
SCREW U BLOGGER! ♥ 12:09 PM
ARRGH!
SCREWED U, BLOGGER!
i wonder if everyone is facing the same problem as me?
my blogger seems fcuked up for so long!
i cant upload pics, cant change fonts, cant change colour...
basically i can only type nonsense!!!!!!!!
ARRGH!
super duper DU LAN!!!
*POUTS*
well anyways, ii was super sick the past 4 days :(
FLU, FEVER, SORE THROAT, COUGH, BODY ACHES!
& my flu got worst!!!
so ytd went to see another doc...
had another flu medicine and ii am slightly better alr :)
hehehehe.
&&& now ii am wondering if ii should go party later?
havent been partying for eh....
"quite a while"? haha.
ii lost track of when was the last time ii went alr :p
last fri was like hell crazy!
cos i had like 6 friends asking me to party!!!
DBL O? PHUTURE? REBEL? PUB? BUTTER FAC?
heh heh.
wats more ZAI IS THAT....
I PROUDLY REJECTED ALL!!!!
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
comeon... PRAISE ME LEI!
6 TEMPTATIONS LEI!
I AM SO ABLE TO RESIST ALL :p
teeheehee.
dont i deserve some kind of praises from u ppl?
:p
alright...
as usual ii am so so so so far behind time alr.
too many posts not up yet!
june entries!!! nw is alr AUG :(
sigh :(
ii will see how blogger goes!
hope it goes back to normal soon :D
well, on a happy note...
its the 3RD ALR :D
TEEHEEHEE!
Declaration ♥
♥ Take Note
} yourstruly-cally.BLOGSPOT.COM {
Welcome
Not happy with anything here then leave
Alrighty. I want you to bow down and worship me right now. Because I rock. Maybe you do. Maybe you don't. We'll never know, will we? However, what I know for now, is that you are on my territory.
Don't rip off anything here , thanks [:
NUFFNANG
DO CLICK THE ADS FOR ME :D
Yours Truly ♥
♥ The Lover.