Friday, October 2, 2009 ♥
i miss u so... ♥ 12:24 AM

Where are youuuu?
i miss you so....
its the 5th and he is not ard to celebrate with me :(
felt pretty sad :(
wats worst?
ii dunnoe how am i gonna celebrate YUE LIANG JIE :(
sigh!
ii guess ii have to HUG PINK PINK AND NUAH and LOOK AT THE YUE LIANG BY MYSELF!
mayb bring PINK PINK AND NUAH GO PLAY LANTERNS AND CANDLES?
hahaha.
they will prolly turned black!
ARRGH!
suddenly ii miss him so much :(
the last meal we had before he went off to the AH GUA COUNTRY!
finally got to eat popeyes!yes! i know ii am very sua gu la :(
B! u can be more retarded :phahahaha. apparently ii asked him to act retarded for me :p
that was the day before he flew off!
we went for pizza cos ii am craving for pizza!
this was during MARCH/APRIL ii think.

I went to send B & MOKKIE to TAIWAN.

i was super sweet ii think.
ii went to pray and get the tailsman for both of them and put it in a very cute bear pouch!
B one is always with him.
but the other one, idk...
prolly threw away? hahaha.

not to forget my hui darling was super sweet! she companied me there despite having to work the next day!
cos she is worried ii might cry too hard and ii really did :(
dun ask me why.
but this time round, ii chose not to send B to the gate cos ii know ii might cry again.
so we aparted halfway (:
I MISS YOU
I MISS YOU
I MISS YOU
I MISS YOU
I MISS YOU
I MISS YOU
I MISS YOU
I MISS YOU
I MISS YOU
I MISS YOU
I MISS YOU
I MISS YOU
I MISS YOU
I MISS YOU
I MISS YOU
I MISS YOU
I MISS YOU
I MISS YOU
I MISS YOU
I MISS YOU
I MISS YOU
I MISS YOU
I MISS YOU
I MISS YOU
I MISS YOU
I MISS YOU
I MISS YOU
I MISS YOU
I MISS YOU
I MISS YOU
:(
HAPPY 5th!
Declaration ♥
♥ Take Note
} yourstruly-cally.BLOGSPOT.COM {
Welcome
Not happy with anything here then leave
Alrighty. I want you to bow down and worship me right now. Because I rock. Maybe you do. Maybe you don't. We'll never know, will we? However, what I know for now, is that you are on my territory.
Don't rip off anything here , thanks [:
NUFFNANG
DO CLICK THE ADS FOR ME :D
Yours Truly ♥
♥ The Lover.