Saturday, October 24, 2009 ♥
SUPER OUTDATED NE SHOW PICS! ♥ 3:35 PM

WTF???!!!!
can u imagine?
I HAD FINALLY MANAGED TO UPLOAD ALL THESE PICS AFTER 83728947298462894 DAYS OF UPLOADING!
its not all the pics yet though.
its only partly of it lor :(
upload until ii almost vomit blood out lor.
oh well, ii knowits super outdated alr.
ii had started uploading it on 3rd OCT 2009!
so can u imagine how long ii used?
cos the bloody blogger is totally shit!
but since ii have started uploading it and trying so hard...
ii didnt want to give up and waste my time.
so in another words, ii actually wasted more time trying to upload all of these but at least its all done now!
*BEAMING HAPPILY*















































































Declaration ♥
♥ Take Note
} yourstruly-cally.BLOGSPOT.COM {
Welcome
Not happy with anything here then leave
Alrighty. I want you to bow down and worship me right now. Because I rock. Maybe you do. Maybe you don't. We'll never know, will we? However, what I know for now, is that you are on my territory.
Don't rip off anything here , thanks [:
NUFFNANG
DO CLICK THE ADS FOR ME :D
Yours Truly ♥
♥ The Lover.