Saturday, November 14, 2009 ♥
DBL O PURPLE MADNESS! ♥ 12:05 PM
7 Aug 2009 OBar Leoric's Belated and Ragu's Bday
alright, super duper over due like 3 mths i know.
LOL.
i uploaded the pics until i am going to cui also!!!
basically, its a party night with B and his friends.
to celebrate MOKKIE & RAGU's birthday!
B & I wore PURPLE!
its like officially our colour!
ME <3
went for dinner at this KOREAN REST. with B, MARC-ass & MOKKIE!
i still like my CINE's KIMCHI FRIED RICE!!!!
B got influenced by me to eat KIMCHI NOW!!!
so its BOTH OUR LOVE! wahahahaha.
anyways, that night B and I got telepathy playing 5-10! we always hai MOKKIE & EDDIE drink! HAHAHAHAHA!
PURPLE BRING US LUCK!





they two like kids! kept fighting for dunnoe wat reasons!LOL.

L4D awhile with B & MOKKIE!
MARC-ass left to fetch his GF den went back later to join us at O BAR!
each person have to pay like 50 bucks or smth for the bottle/table i think.
alot alot of alcohol!!! GOT HENNSEY TOO!
RAGU! the BIRTHDAY BOY!
THE BELAED BIRTHDAY BOY!
MY LOVER-BOY!
see that MOKKIE BEHIND DUNNOE DOING WAT!
that my MIGHTY middle finger!































































SHALL UPLOAD THE NEXT ENTRY SOON!
STAY TUNED PPL :D
Declaration ♥
♥ Take Note
} yourstruly-cally.BLOGSPOT.COM {
Welcome
Not happy with anything here then leave
Alrighty. I want you to bow down and worship me right now. Because I rock. Maybe you do. Maybe you don't. We'll never know, will we? However, what I know for now, is that you are on my territory.
Don't rip off anything here , thanks [:
NUFFNANG
DO CLICK THE ADS FOR ME :D
Yours Truly ♥
♥ The Lover.