Saturday, November 14, 2009 ♥
OUR BEAUTIFUL DATE! ♥ 1:31 PM

16 Aug 2009 A Beatiful Sunday @ Esplanade
it was a beautiful sunday out with B!
I went out with my sweet floral dress :)
met up with B and we are heading to his friend (Shi Ying)'s concert performance!
they played the song "HOME"!
as in the national day song when we were in pri sch!
not my "HOME" (PHUTURE)!
LOL.
after whic, we camwhored ard at ESPLANADE!
like we are tourist!
hehehe.
i like the sunlight which givesme a fair complexion!
teeheehee!
the first pic was our favourite!
hehehe.



OK! I KNOW I AM SUPER UGLY! LAUGH ALL U WANT!
B SO SAD? LOL.





YOUAREMINE!
























TEEHEHE!
CAN U SPOT THE GIRL?ITS LIKE OMG!
SAW SOME "PENGUINS" AS WELL! HAHAHAHA!
alright, enough for today!
I AM GONNA GO BATHE AND PREPARE!
heading to PS to fix my PHONE, dinner and off to PARTY!
hehehe.
P~P~P~
:D
ytd was FRI the 13th!
went to catch 2012 with B at CINE!
the movie was DARN DARN DARN x9234895872057203572054273 FCUKING NICE!
its bloody worth it!
the effects and all!
the lil girl was very cute! hehehe.
i am wondering if i am a lesbian now :D
i kept looking at pretty sexy girls!
even small girls also bu fang guo! :p
hahahaha.
u know wat?
we were watching half way and the whole cinema BLACKOUT!
waited like for 15 mins den got ppl come in and say short circuit or wat nonsense.
den say will continue it!
we missed like a bit of the show :(
but overall it was darn NICE!
I DUN MIND WATCH 238729462984729342 times!
after that, went WHEELOCK STARBUCKS to chill with B!
love the heart to heart talks with B!
HOME SWEET HOME AFTER THAT!
BYEBYE!
see ya all at P~
Declaration ♥
♥ Take Note
} yourstruly-cally.BLOGSPOT.COM {
Welcome
Not happy with anything here then leave
Alrighty. I want you to bow down and worship me right now. Because I rock. Maybe you do. Maybe you don't. We'll never know, will we? However, what I know for now, is that you are on my territory.
Don't rip off anything here , thanks [:
NUFFNANG
DO CLICK THE ADS FOR ME :D
Yours Truly ♥
♥ The Lover.