Sunday, November 1, 2009 ♥
the SIXTH! ♥ 1:15 PM

HELLO EARTHLINGS!
today is my SIXTH!
teeheehee.
as usual, alot of outstanding entries!
ii am too busy with my stuffs alr la :(
anyways, HAPPY BELATED HALLOWEEN!
ii am so so so jealous when ii see ppl dressing up and going to clubs :(
BOO HOO!
alright!
next year!
ii will get prepared with costumes so i can join in the fun!
POLICE WOMAN?
NURSE?
SCHOOL GIRL?
TEEHEEHEE!
oh well, ii went out with MARMIE in the afternoon to BUGIS to pray den walked ard with her...
suddenly it rained like a bitch man!
decided to take train home instead so wont have to get wet.
den when we reached AMK station its like ard 7p.m!
the bus stop full of ppl!
everywhere is like flooded!
MARMIE & ME wated like 20 to 30 mins for that fcuking bus 165!
ARRGH!
reached home refreshed up and headed out to meet LOVERBOY & his friend DANIEL :)
went for DINNER @ CINE!
ate my favourite FOOD :D
&&& i just realised the MINI STEAMBOAT AT CINE NO MORE!
FCUK MAN!
:(
after dinner we went to play L4D!
FUN FUN FUN!
hehehe.
oh well, its how funny ppl kept asking me YTD HAD FUN RIGHT?
WHERE U GO?
BLAH BLAH BLAH!
hmmm. YES! I DID HAD FUN!
ANOTHER KIND OF FUN THOUGH :D
not wat they think!
but ii kinda sad that ii am not @ P leii u know?
oh ya, LOVERBOY and I WORE HOODIE OUT :D
show u all pics when ii got it from him!!!
FRI, went for ORD!
FOR HONOUR & GLORY!
YEAHHHH!
so happy!
bought him ORANGE DAISY :D
pics will be up soon :DD
I AM HEADING OUT SOON TO CELEBRATE SIXTH!
UPDATE AGAIN SOON!
u guys have a great weekend toothough its alr the last day of weekends lar!
Declaration ♥
♥ Take Note
} yourstruly-cally.BLOGSPOT.COM {
Welcome
Not happy with anything here then leave
Alrighty. I want you to bow down and worship me right now. Because I rock. Maybe you do. Maybe you don't. We'll never know, will we? However, what I know for now, is that you are on my territory.
Don't rip off anything here , thanks [:
NUFFNANG
DO CLICK THE ADS FOR ME :D
Yours Truly ♥
♥ The Lover.