Saturday, November 7, 2009 ♥
WTH is CALLY doing? ♥ 1:32 PM

Alright, I just realized I havent been updating about my current job right?
I am working at some company at aljunied area.
Pretty accessible to town area, so its quite good :D
Just that bus 62 is always so FCUK COLD :(
And it took very long to reach my workplace in the morning!
I am working as a receptionist cum admin.
Doing PO, DO, QUOTATIONS, ANSWER PHONE CALLS, TRANSFER CALLS and all that a receptionist is doing!
ITS ACTUALLY QUITE GOOD as I got my freedom.
I CAN OPENLY MSN (:
& I am alone in one corner so ppl wont disturb me that much actually…
hehehe.
Wats more?
It’s a 5 day work week!
9a.m to 6p.m!
ME LIKE!
I CAN SAY TGIF WITH HUI HUI (:
&& the dressing is not that strict also!
Which is good! I can wear almost anything! No need to buy extra clothes just for working!
FRI is DRESS DOWN DAY!
LAGI BEST!
BOSS & COLLEAGUES ARE NICE TO ME!
Prolly cos I am the youngest :p
They like to call me GIRL AH!
Hahahaha. OR BURGER? Cos my FACE LIKE BURGER SO ROUND!
BOO HOO!
However, sometimes I felt really sians to work.
Like smth is lagging! IDK wat…
SIGH. Lets not think so much!
ALL I NEED TO THINK IS TO SAVE MORE MONEY (:
ARRGH! tml is MONDAY AGAIN!
SIANS!
IF ONLY THERE ARE 2 SATURDAYS & 2 SUNDAYS (:
den we left with like 3 days to work!
TEEHEEHEE :p
MONDAY BLUES, TUESDAY GREEN, WEDNESDAY ORANGE, THURSDAY BLACK, FRIDAY GOLD!
cos I LIKE GOLD :p
HAHAHAHAHA.
SAT & SUN IS RAINBOW!
HAHAHAHHAHA!
lets hope internet access is back to normal yeah?
if not i dunnoe how to work also :(
oh ya, YTD WENT TO " BELOVED HOME" with LOVERBOY, SHILING & HER GOD BRO (SIMON)? i think so la.
cant rmb the name again.
hahahaha.
everything is pretty good!
played 5-10 and keep HAI her friend drink :p
den LOVERBOY drove so he cant drink so much.
all that he KANNA, I DRINK FOR HIM!
I FELT LIKE A MAN FOR ONCE!
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
quite fun (:
kept eating the CHIPS!
PARTIED & DRINK AND PARTIED & DRINK!
went back at 3 plus!!!
den this morning, some miscommunication!
TOT my parents and relatives heading to J.B den i am not going to join them.
but ended up is go DIM SUM.
FCUK MAN!
den i woke up at 10 lus, rush to bathe and prepare.
MY HAIR FCUKING WET WHEN I HEADED OUT!
have to bring along the towel.
den wat?
THEY GO UNTIL JURONG/TUAS TO EAT LOR!
SIT UNTIL MY BUTT CUI, I WANNA PUKE MAN!
ATE AT TUNG LOK (TONG LE)...
the DIM SUM ONLY SO SO LOR!
YUM CHA BETTER LA!
I KEPT EATING HAR GOW.
my favourite!
wah i feel like going DIM SUM WITH EUGENE & GANG AGAIN LOR!
&&& the BILL IS 270$ for 10 person.
they got DIM SUM BUFFET but we ate ALAR CARTE.
seems like BUFFET costed CHEAPER! like got 50$ differences lor.
TSK TSK!
but they gave us this 50$ voucher!!!
madness la. i wont go until the other side of the country to eat again man.
FCUK FAR!
i was so shagged, i slept all the way till ii reached home...
den i washed up and go sleep again till 4.45p.m!
HAHAHAHAHA.
woke up watch tv, slacked until now (:
side track a bit, i watched JENNIFER's BODY!
& throughout the show, i kept telling LOVERBOY, MEGAN FOX IS SO PRETTY! HAHAHA.
i think my previous life was either a MAN or A BUTCH!
HAHAHA.
u know?
there is this part whereby MEGAN FOX's BEST FRIEND LET HER LEAVE WITH THE BAND GUYS...
& SMTH HAPPENED AFTER THAT!
THAT FCUKING REMINDED ME OF SOMETHING & SOMEONE!
HAHAHA.
the song in the show...
THROUGH THE TREES BY LOW SHOULDER...
whenever i hear that, it reminds me of some stuffs!
but well, i am not affected by it alr.
just that the tot that back then, i was quite fcuked up!
not once, not twice but....
i didnt wanna know too!
HAHAHA.
i gonna blog some pics updates soon :)
Declaration ♥
♥ Take Note
} yourstruly-cally.BLOGSPOT.COM {
Welcome
Not happy with anything here then leave
Alrighty. I want you to bow down and worship me right now. Because I rock. Maybe you do. Maybe you don't. We'll never know, will we? However, what I know for now, is that you are on my territory.
Don't rip off anything here , thanks [:
NUFFNANG
DO CLICK THE ADS FOR ME :D
Yours Truly ♥
♥ The Lover.