Sunday, December 13, 2009 ♥
DATE with BITCHY- 14SEPT2009 ♥ 11:09 PM
DATE with BITCHY- 14SEPT2009
headed out with BITCHY to TOWN.
its been so so so long since we both last went out tgt :D

we supposely wore the same kind of dress!
just diff prints. LOL.
BITCHY was complaining that her dress is getting LOOSE!
den we saw someone wore the same dress as her but that person's wasn't as loose as hers.

basically, we laughed like fcuk man!

alright, i forgot wat we did alr :(
LOL.




P.S- MORE UPDATES COMING UP :D
Declaration ♥
♥ Take Note
} yourstruly-cally.BLOGSPOT.COM {
Welcome
Not happy with anything here then leave
Alrighty. I want you to bow down and worship me right now. Because I rock. Maybe you do. Maybe you don't. We'll never know, will we? However, what I know for now, is that you are on my territory.
Don't rip off anything here , thanks [:
NUFFNANG
DO CLICK THE ADS FOR ME :D
Yours Truly ♥
♥ The Lover.