Wednesday, December 23, 2009 ♥
new playlist! ♥ 5:39 PM
hello!
i just did up my new playlist...
if u realised my playlist is left with 4 songs cos the rest are with VIDEOS & the previous one dun support video!
so here is my new play list!
basically its ard the same song!
i just added the song- I SEE YOU!
i watched AVATAR & i got so stuck with this song!!!!
:D
DARN NICE!
u all should watch AVATAR!
the animations and everything was fcuking pretty & darn zai!
heard they used 4 years to make this movie!
ah well, tml's HALF DAY!
YEAHHH!
so happy!
cos i actually wanna take half day off de!
den i got to know that its half day this morning!
super happy!
be right, we should be having christmas lunch!
wanted to get buffet but its too late!
all caterers fully booked alr :(
so ya....
we shall see how tml!
arrgh!
i cant wait for 6p.m to knock off!!!!
Declaration ♥
♥ Take Note
} yourstruly-cally.BLOGSPOT.COM {
Welcome
Not happy with anything here then leave
Alrighty. I want you to bow down and worship me right now. Because I rock. Maybe you do. Maybe you don't. We'll never know, will we? However, what I know for now, is that you are on my territory.
Don't rip off anything here , thanks [:
NUFFNANG
DO CLICK THE ADS FOR ME :D
Yours Truly ♥
♥ The Lover.