Thursday, December 17, 2009 ♥
Si Hui 21ST; B & I VIRGIN Bowling ♥ 4:10 PM
SIHUI DARLING's 21ST- 16OCT2009
i cant really rmb at i did...
except that in the afternoon, i head down to bugis...
shaw tower i think...
to sign my current job's contract.
den oh ya...
we went PARCO for MOVIE!
smuggled MAC SPICY into the cinema :D
teeheehee.
B & I love to smuggle food into the cinema :p
HOR B?


SHORT ST suits SHORT PPL LIKE ME :D
after movie, shopped at PARCO den headed down to CITY SQ MALL with BITCHY & B to meet the rest of the ATTENTION GANG :D


BIRTHDAY GIRL!
had dinner at UNCLE SAM'S CLAYPOT or smth. LOL.
B & Me shared!had alots of jokes while having dinner. LOL




WENT BOWLING AFTER DINNER :D




its B & I's FIRST TIME BOWLING TGT :D
THIS PICTURE RELATES ALOT! LOL.
can be used as PSLE ORAL EXAM I THINK. ROFL!

B named himself- YOYOI named myself PINKPINK


















GOODBYE!MORE COMING UP!
its a busy BIRTHDAY MONTH ON OCT!!!!!
Declaration ♥
♥ Take Note
} yourstruly-cally.BLOGSPOT.COM {
Welcome
Not happy with anything here then leave
Alrighty. I want you to bow down and worship me right now. Because I rock. Maybe you do. Maybe you don't. We'll never know, will we? However, what I know for now, is that you are on my territory.
Don't rip off anything here , thanks [:
NUFFNANG
DO CLICK THE ADS FOR ME :D
Yours Truly ♥
♥ The Lover.