Tuesday, December 15, 2009 ♥
ST JAMES- 17SEPT2009 ♥ 12:42 PM
ST JAMES- 17SEPT2009
gave B the belt i bought for him as an ANNI gift (:
hehs.
the belt is darn cool!
cos it can be used both sides.
two diff buckles and two diff colour!
its a good buy :D
wonder if B is still using it?
LOL.

&& i think its the first time B stepped into my house.
we were outside together until COUSIN asked us to go ST JAMES TGT, B companied me home to get changed.
i still rmb, he was standing outside didnt dare to come into my house until i asked him to come in.
LOL.

after i prepared, we headed downstairs to wait for COUSIN JAC :D
she rented a car and was so sweet to offer to fetch me and ah ren!

nice yeah?


I LOVE MY LATEX LEGGINGS :D

I looked very very fair cos of the ah ren's HP FLASH!
super strong until we going BLIND! LOL.
OUTSIDE ST JAMES :D
anyways, we got in FOC cos someone signed us in :D


AH REN & NIC!

COUSIN JAC!

COUSIN'S BEST FRIEND- DING HUA
she is also my friend from kindergarden!

With DING HUA's Friend- CRYSTAL!
see that cheeky nic behind act cute!
LOL.








the girls!














he is the guy who signed us in!













i steal the card from that guy!
i forget his name :p












B & I went back early cos he got operation the next day!
Declaration ♥
♥ Take Note
} yourstruly-cally.BLOGSPOT.COM {
Welcome
Not happy with anything here then leave
Alrighty. I want you to bow down and worship me right now. Because I rock. Maybe you do. Maybe you don't. We'll never know, will we? However, what I know for now, is that you are on my territory.
Don't rip off anything here , thanks [:
NUFFNANG
DO CLICK THE ADS FOR ME :D
Yours Truly ♥
♥ The Lover.