Friday, December 11, 2009 ♥
VIRGIN TRIP TO SOHO! ♥ 11:16 AM
VIRGIN TRIP TO SOHO- 12SEPT2009
after SHERMAINE's 21ST at JURONG, BITCHY & I last min decided to head over to SOHO as i havent been there yet.
now SOHO is closed down!
luckily, i went in at least once :p
teeheehee.




see BITCHY's LASHES?
i helped her put on!
cos SHERMAINE's BDAE THEME WAS FAKE LASHIES AND BEACH WEAR!
hence thats like the 2nd or 3rd time BITCHY & I wore so CUI to a club :p























P.S- KINDA MEMERISE those days whereby BITCHY & I SECRETLY GO CLUB and not let *someone* knows.
HAHAHA. u know i know!
no longer so close with that *someone*
those DXO moments!
BITCHY is <3!
den after which, its HUI & ME club like siao :p
DBL O & P~
Declaration ♥
♥ Take Note
} yourstruly-cally.BLOGSPOT.COM {
Welcome
Not happy with anything here then leave
Alrighty. I want you to bow down and worship me right now. Because I rock. Maybe you do. Maybe you don't. We'll never know, will we? However, what I know for now, is that you are on my territory.
Don't rip off anything here , thanks [:
NUFFNANG
DO CLICK THE ADS FOR ME :D
Yours Truly ♥
♥ The Lover.